Enter registered email
Enter new password
Kerala Family Holiday
Kerala is known for its beaches, hill station, spices, food and culture. Your trip will start from Cochin, known for its fort and port. Munnar is beautiful hill station in western ghats. It is known for its tea plantation, national park, elephants and hills. Thekkady is known for spice plantation. Do not forget to buy spices and chocolaes from Thekkady. Alleppy is known for its houseboat and back waters. One can take spa and ayurvedic massage in Alleppy. Sailing on Back water is a lifetime experience.
Day 1: Cochin > Thattekkad
- After arrival you will be taken to your resort / homestay in Thattekkad from the railway station or Cochin airport. Overnight stay.
- Activities will be advised based on the dates and availability at the time of booking.
Day 2: Thattekkad
- After Breakfast, the day is yours by exploring the region either by bird watching, cycle etc or suggested by us. Overnight stay.
Day 3: Thattekkad > Munnar
- After breakfast travel to Munnar, Check in the hotel/ homestay after reaching Munnar and relax. Munnar includes various sightseeing options includes Photo Point, Mattupetty Dam, Tea museum etc. Overnight stay.
- Sightseeing places or Activities will be advised based on the dates, climatic conditions and availability at the time of booking.
Day 4: Munnar > Thekkady
- Enjoy a morning ride covering 110 km to reach Thekkady from Munnar. On the way, visit the famous Vandanmedu, Anakara, Pooppara and Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary. Check into a hotel / resort in Thekkady and indulge in different optional activities, which include:
- Elephant safari
- Jungle jeep safari / Jungle scout
- Nature walk etc
- Come back to hotel in the evening for overnight stay at Thekkady.
- Sightseeing places or Activities will be advised based on the dates, climatic conditions and availability at the time of booking
Day 5: Thekkady > Alleppey Houseboat
- Pleasant journey from Thekkady to Alleppey initiates after breakfast. You can check-in into houseboat cruise from Alleppey begins, which takes you through inland waterways and breathtaking backwaters of Alleppey. There you can enjoy an overnight stay on the houseboat. Afternoon marks your arrival at Alleppey, where you would be greeted with non-alcoholic welcome drink.
- Following this
- Cruise begins
- Taking through backwaters
- Sightseeing includes visits to Coconut lagoons
- Bird sanctuary.
- Cruise stops in the evening and you can enjoy evening walk in the village. Sightseeing ends at night and you can relax in your A/C rooms.
Day 6: Alleppey > Kochi
- You will be transferred back to Kochi airport or railway station after breakfast. Depending upon the timings, you can enjoy the local sightseeing includes:
- Marine Drive
- Chinese fishing nets
- Jewish synagogue
- Dutch Palace
- St. Francis church etc and head back to your home destination with beautiful memories.
5 nights accommodation at resort / homestay / houseboat for 4 pax (2 Adults, 2 Children)
Airport pickup & drop from Cochin to Cochin
All sightseeing and travel will be in A/C sedan vehicle blocked for 750 kms
Breakfast at Thekkady & All meals at Alleppey houseboat stay
Parking, Driver beta, Fuel & toll fee
Any kind of amendments in confirmed booking would be made as per the norms and conditions of hotels.
12:00 noon is the time for check in and checkout
Personal expenses like telephone calls, laundry, tips, liquor etc.
Other items not included in expenses comprises
Guide and entrance charges at the time of sightseeing
Service tax extra
Air or train fare
Anything not mentioned in above Inclusions
Disclaimer: The route or hotel may change due to any unavoidable circumstances like act of God, Government notifications, or non availability in the hotels. Cost may change as per circumstances.