Enter registered email
Enter new password
Himachal Pradesh is known for its Himalayan mountains, Snowfall, Rivers, Pine forests, Local culture and Himachali cuisine. Tithan Valley is a small village on the bank of Tirthan river. You can do river crossing, trekking and trout fishing here. Manali is a popular destination known for skiing, paragliding, rafting and mountaineering. Shimla is the capital of Himachal Pradesh known for its wooden crafts, Mall road and churches. The trip will end with a journey on the Toy Train.
- Taxi from Chandigarh to Tirthan Valley. Check in the eco-hotel by 7pm.
- Relax near the Tirthan River. Roam around the orchard.
- Bird watching
- Check out and leave for Manali
- Reach Manali by 2pm.
- Rest and visit Hidimba temple
- Go for sightseeing & adventure sports
- Depart for Shimla at 5pm
- Reach Shimla by 12 midnight & Check-in the eco hotel
- Sightseeing in the day and evening visit to Mall road
- Check-out & Visit nearby temples
- Enjoy the Toy train from Shimla to Kalka
Accommodation, Breakfast, Sightseeings & activities as mentioned in the itinerary, transportation as in itinerary, return journey in Toy train
Lunch & Dinner, Extra meals & drinks, Any other personal expenses not included in itinerary
Disclaimer: The route or hotel may change due to any unavoidable circumstances like an act of God, Government notifications, or non-availability in the hotels. Cost may change as per circumstances.